quarta-feira, 15 de maio de 2013

"Ill Vibe" Busta Rhymes (feat. Q-Tip)


 My rhymes profess life like the birds and the bees
Make Funk-Master Flex say yo I'm feeling these
Flows make you shit in your drawrs. Change your dungarees

Smoking trees, getting cottonmouth, wild munchees
Bowed down the block eating food at Luigi's
Constipated... too much extra cheese
Well anyway, while I was cooling down at Luigi's I met some
Siamese twins from overseas..
Lebanese Let's begin with the friends from New Orleans
They had a fifth friend.
She was straight Black-Portuguese 
Pretty palm-olive-soaped skin, AloeVeralese
She looked like the type of chick you only see in fantasies
The type of chick you would KILL for to get between the knees Yo.
I made time to chill with Miss Portuguese
Would you believe, the bitch tried to steal my fucking house keys And rob me for my G's
Had to show this crazy braud, I mastered my Degree's and my Ph.D's
Got your face on camera; motherfucker say cheese
You better get with your friends quick, before I start to squeeze
Getting caught up in that freaky gold-digger Jamborees

Youtube 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário